Weddings are considered the happiest time in a couple’s life. As a wedding photographer, it is our mission to be able to capture every moment that will last a lifetime. Here are some wedding tips we can give you in choosing the best wedding photographer for you:
1. A wedding photographer should be reliable and confident. He should have an established name in the industry and must take charge and the initiative to direct what you need to do to come up for the best results. It would be good to ask a direct client to know how a wedding photographer really works, basing on real-life experience.
2. Get a professional wedding photographer. Professional wedding photographers are preferred than private or sole-practicing photographer, because aside from offering the finest quality photos, they can also offer a good product and service guarantee. A professional wedding photographer has a walk-in office, with business permit and license to operate from appropriate agencies.
3. A good photographer must meet with the bride and work with the couple have a shoot list. Ask their past clients whom you know about how the photographer dealt with their suggestions, and if there were complaints or misses done. A shoot list is considered your photo wish list, containing the list of names of the most important persons in your life that you want to shoot a photo with, and that the wedding photographer shouldn’t miss, like your best friend, your mom, your sister and with your maid of honor.
4. A wedding photographer should always be ready and prepared. In instances like equipment failure, the wedding photographer should have a back-up equipment so they do not miss every moment of your big event.
5. A second shooter is always ideal. All angles and poses should be captured without causing too much stress or requiring a lot of effort from the couple.
Get a wedding photographer with good deals on other digital products and services, from photography to your wedding album, wall frame, guests photo souvenir and other printable items as per request.
You should know at first hand what is included in your wedding photography package, and everything should be set clear. Before granting your commitment for the wedding photography contract, ask what is included in their wedding photography package such as the number of hours for the shoot, the prints and digital files included.
8. A good wedding photographer is always on time and brings out the best in you. Professional wedding photographers arrives even one to two hours before everyone to plan the best poses and background for your big event.